Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My English Verses

1-On Isa's Second Coming. ---------------------
The throne is empty and waiting for the monarch,Who is scheduled to come in proceeding years,We are all standing with binding hands,Looking forward with the eyes having tears,He will surely come and get us rid, Of the tyrants who have pierced the truth with falsy spears.
2-The Great Emancipator
---------------------
He who has shown us the path of love,He who has taken humanity to culmination,The whole beautiful universe is indebted to him,Without him we would not have been led to emancipation.

3-On Gujrat Riots
------------------- I fear them who have taken the world on stride? Their callous hearts have no human milk in store,The scream of orphan the wail of widow,Move their hearts with their intensity no more,Believing youths are blamed alone,Whose ancestors taught the world to love before.

4-The sky is bright,the sun is hot,The wind is blowing with rapturous sound,But in my heart there reigns darkness and pathos all around,My life is under the burden of self-imposed responsibilities,Noone is there to share my overwhelming sensibilities, I'm the messiah of my own disease,My vivacity fades my pain grows,When I try to defeat it or nearly cease.

5-Ruined are those who have confronted with ambition,Rewarded people have shown themselves in submission, I,too,like being submissive but, For a moment Tremble with an strange hallucination.

6-"The Balm"
--------------
When the darkness of my heart dissolves in the clouds, When my tears come out ripping the veil of eye lids, When my heart beats are represented by the peel of thunder, When the memories of someone takes the shape of clouds, I always wish a soothing balm for my pain, It is sent by Heaven in the form of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment